At Precision Garage Door of Sonoma Napa, we believe our success is built on a foundation of trust, respect, and communication. Our core values reflect our commitment to these principles and guide our actions and decisions every day.
Trust - We build trust by being transparent, honest, and reliable in all of our interactions with customers, employees, and partners. We believe that trust is earned through consistent, high-quality service and a commitment to integrity in all aspects of our business.
Respect - We treat everyone with respect, recognizing the value and contributions of everyone. We foster an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming environment where all employees and customers feel heard and valued.
Communication - We believe that effective communication is the key to building strong relationships with customers and employees. We listen actively, speak honestly and clearly, and strive to communicate in a way that is respectful, empathetic, and solution-focused.
Sales and Service Technician
Our company is seeking a driven Technician to join our team. The role of the Garage Door Sales & Service Technician involves collaborating with customers and homeowners to offer effective solutions for repairing or replacing garage door systems and operators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble mechanical components or machine parts.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Place orders for replacement springs, sections, or slats.
- Utilize hand tools to repair or replace worn or broken door parts.
- Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair purposes.
- Remove parts or components from the equipment.
- Install hardware or other interior fixtures as necessary.
- Fabricate parts or components as needed.
- Conduct tests on mechanical equipment to verify proper functioning.
- Document all operational activities.
- Excellent mechanical and technical skills
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- Possess interpersonal skills to relate to customers and solve issues.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with others under any type of condition.
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting events happening at the same time.
- Must be able to climb and work off of a step ladder
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be persuasive with customers when necessary.
- Reliable and Self Motivated
Compensation: $4,000.00 - $10,000.00 per month
As a Door Installer, you will be an integral part of the team. Your duties will include the installation of residential garage doors, garage door openers, and related components. You will interact with customers daily providing them with excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We schedule appointments, offer great training, a company truck, and all the support needed to excel in this great sales job
- You're dispatched to install the customer's new door and take care of their needs and wants with our exclusive products, training, and warranties.
- You will expertly install their new door and create a customer for life.
- An exceptional work ethic
- A strong attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- A commitment to maintaining high-quality standards
- A clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screening and a background check
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some sales experience closing deals with customers and customer service preferred
Compensation: $4,000.00 - $8,000.00 per month